Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Is the Torah for Today - Complete

The series I have working on, "Is the Torah for Today," deserves a fuller treatment than what I was able to give it over the past few weeks, but I hope that it encourages people to examine the Scriptures to understand this issue better. Perhaps some time in the future I will provide a more in depth study, but I will leave it for now.

Since it is cumbersome to try to read an already posted blog series from the beginning, I have compiled all 16 parts into one PDF file. To read the entire series, go to (opens new window):

http://www.torahbytes.org/papers/IsTheTorahForToday.pdf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alan,
This is a great series and I am glad you are making the PDF available as I have some family that could benefit from reading it. Shalom and thanks again!

Rachel Starr Thomson said...

I'm glad you put that all together... I've been following the series, but it will be good to go over it again. Thanks!